Thursday, June 10, 2010

Menu Plan June 7 - 11

I'm finally getting around to posting our menu for the week, although it has been done since Tuesday :) Charlotte and I have both been sick and at my prenatal appointment yesterday, the doctor checked my throat and prescribed Amoxil in case it didn't improve. Fortunately I am feeling much better today, just very, very tired.

One exciting bit of news is that Barbara Coloroso is coming to Fredericton TOMORROW and putting on two talks!! The first is at 2 pm and not sold out, the second is at 7 pm and sold out a long time ago! Check out fredkid.com for more details. She is such a well-known author and speaker and it is very exciting that she is here :)

So here is the plan for this week:

Monday: Tuna Melts and steamed carrots
Tuesday: Mexican Pita Pizza from "Parenting" magazine, May 2010
Wednesday: BBQ sausages, mashed potatoes, and peas
Thursday: Southwest Layered Salad
Friday: Tortellini Pasta with tomato sauce and veggies

Check out organizing junkie for many menu links!
(Unfortunately I can't open any tabs or windows to input links as our computer will crash.... it needs re-formatting.) Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're posting again! I just started meal planning too, we'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Your meals sounds amazing... let us know how it goes this week :)

    ReplyDelete