Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan - November 9-20th


Last week I actually had my menu plan complete Sunday evening and did my shopping Monday morning! This was my original plan when I started, and many weeks it just doesn't happen like this. The only thing I neglected was posting it. My sister and her husband came for a visit on Wednesday last week and they stayed for a few days and we had so much fun relaxing and visiting. My blog however, was again, neglected!

So here I am, posting two weeks of menu plans in one!

November 9th - 14th
Monday: Stir Fry
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Enchilada Bake (I also made Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo for friend's who just had a baby... and Tim made homemade pretzels!)
Thursday: Lentil and Brown Rice Casserole and Baked Chicken Breasts
Friday: Pizza Party with friends
Saturday: Curry and Basmati Rice

November 16th - 20th
Monday: Chili with rolls
Tuesday: Nachos with chicken and veggies and homemade guac and salsa
Wednesday: Leftover buffet
Thursday: Potato Carrot Soup
Friday: Early Christmas with my family (my sister who was just visiting is moving to South Korea!)

I also baked Apple Sauce Spice Cake for dessert with my aunt and uncle last week, Mom's chocolate chip cookies for my friends with the beautiful baby girl, and Apple Banana Oatmeal muffins which I love and will probably make them again soon! Oh, and Cranberry/Apple Crisp for our Pizza party.

My goal for this week is to make some spinach/potato mix and pears and prunes for Charlotte to freeze in cubes.

Hope everyone has a great week! I need to start getting in the Christmas spirit for the weekend :)

Check our Organizing Junkie for more menu planning ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment