Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I am finally posting a Monday Menu Plan on Monday! Amazing...

I am starting some new things this week and also spending some time with family (and Charlotte's cousins!) for Canada Day. It will be wonderful to have a family holiday and Tim actually gets this holiday and is taking it off! Hurray!

Tomorrow I start a new Mom and Baby play group that is an extension of the group that met at the Fredericton Family Resource Center. I am thankful to continue my friendships with these amazing moms and their sweet babes. It will be a fun summer together!

Also, this week I am starting a new Bible study with my sister. We are doing the daily studies individually, weekly videos online and discussions over Skype! Thank goodness for the internet. I know I am going to grow a lot and we will grow closer in our friendship too.

So here goes, menu plan for this week!

Monday: Spaghetti, Caesar Salad and garlic baguette
(make homemade prunes and pears for Charlotte)

Tuesday: BBQ sausage and Macaroni and tuna salad

Wednesday: Leftover buffet (and Mom's night out at the pub for me!!)

Thursday: Lentil Tacos

Friday: Seafood chowder

I am going to try to make hummus this week as well. It will make a yummy lunch with whole wheat pita. Check back for the recipe and results!

Check out organizing junkie for more great menu plan ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment