Thursday, December 3, 2009

Menu Plan Nov 30th - Dec 4th


Another week is almost done and I am posting this way too late. But here is my plan for this week:

Monday: Scrambled eggs and spinach on bagels
Tuesday: Date night - out for supper
Wednesday: Homemade spaghetti, with garlic toast and ceasar salad
Thursday: Pork chops, with rice and asparagus
Friday: Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage

I want to try this Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie recipe. And I've been using the breadmaker fairly frequently which has been great!

My sister and her husband are here temporarily while Tim helps Tim with the piles of work he has right now. It's been wonderful having them here. My blog has been neglected, and I do miss the outlet for writing. Hopefully I will get back into it soon. Thanks for being faithful readers! (And please say hello in the comments!!)

Check out Laura's blog for more menu planning ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment