Saturday, November 28, 2009

sleeping in

I remember the days of sleeping in........ they were glorious and relaxing and usually set the tone for a chill day. Now, the concept does not really exist. Not that I would trade or go back. It's just that....

Charlotte slept in today! And she's still sleeping at 10:30. She was up at 6:30 and I had to change her and tuck her back in bed for more milk. But I slept in!! (Poor Tim... he's working again today, putting in windows in the rain.)

Have a wonderful (rainy) weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. We just had a wonderful weekend of sleeping in with the kiddies away at the grandparents house. It was great and on the way to get them the anticipation to see them again was just like the excitement I felt as a child waiting for Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that is so delicious... I get excited if I get to "sleep in" until 7:00. Ah, the joys of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete