Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Menu Plan - September 8th


We had a wonderful weekend away by the ocean and it took all day today to get back in the swing of things. The laundry is in the washer and dryer, dishes are done and babe is sound asleep. I feel like things are starting to come together for another busy week! I completely forgot about Charlotte's doctor's appointment today as I use google calendar and it only reminds you right before the appointment! For some reason, 20 minutes before I had to be there, I remembered!! Anyway, neither menu planning or grocery shopping happened today.

Plan for this week:

Monday: Dinner at Tim's sister's house with her family. (Delicious Hodge-Podge with fresh veggies from her garden... I will be trying this again sometime soon!)
Tuesday: Chicken breast with Italian seasoning, new potatoes and garden salad (with lovely lettuce and peas that SIL sent home with us!)
Wednesday: Grilled Honey-Lime Chicken Sandwiches
Thursday: Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Friday: Dinner with friends, I am bringing salad (perhaps this one?)

I also hope to make delicious Chocolate Zucchini Loaf (my sister's recipe) and Whole Wheat and Honey Zucchini Bread.

This is ambitious for me, we will see how it goes!

Thanks to Laura at Organizing Junkie for all of the fabulous recipes this week. Three were taken from her site this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend.
    I will call you sometime to chat. Things are busy here.
    Hugs and kisses to Charlotte.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, can't wait to taste this famous salad (perhaps) and I may just give that zucchini bread recipe a try today, sounds yummy and wholesome! I have so much zucchini to use up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to try the Zucchini bread recipe this week. I think I will put it in the muffin tin. The chocolate one was great:) So much zucchini, so little time!

    ReplyDelete