Monday, August 10, 2009

birthday.date.fun.

What a busy week/weekend! My family is at their cottage and we have been doing lots of visiting and birthday celebrating. Tim had a birthday celebration with my parents and two youngest sisters first at the lake. Charlotte made a card for Daddy, trying out crayons for the first time!

We had a great time, it is always nice to be at the lake and in for a swim. A while ago I posted how stressful it was with her there, but she is much better now. She wants to play and interact instead of grab wires, and that really helps with the stress level. She loves being outside and walking around in the grass. She loves the lake too!


The following night was Tim's actual birthday and he got his wish! I arranged a babysitter for Charlotte (thanks Shanie!!) and we went down the road to eat some dinner. I was anxious... what if she needed to nurse? What if she freaked out? What do you know.............. she was absolutely fine! And I didn't even call once!! It was so nice to be out together, I think we are going to make it a bi-weekly thing. Maybe even once a week, when things stop being so crazy around here.

Tim had a wing feast..... it was wing night! (Trying out the no glasses look as I gave him contacts for his b-day!)

We had a great time... can you tell? Now to plan our anniversary date this week. 5 years! Where did the time go........

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm glad you had a wonderful date and that you and Charlotte managed alright. Have a wonderful anniversary celebration I can't wait to see you again...whenever that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of Charlotte colouring :)

    ReplyDelete