Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Menu Plan July 26 - 30

I had my menu plan done on Monday... it just seems that my computer time is few and far between now, especially since Charlotte is really not wanting to go down for a nap, and if she does sleep for a few blissful moments, I do too!!

There is so much preparation for us to do for this baby, and not just practically, emotionally and mentally too. I am trying not to feel overwhelmed, but it's been a pretty crazy few months. I'm hoping to get a few things done on the weekend... maybe??

Here is the plan for this week:

Monday: a complete write-off. I struggled with trying to do to housework and loud banging and drilling on the house all day. Charlotte wouldn't/couldn't sleep, so at 4 pm we went for a drive out of desperation! On the way home I picked up some pre-cooked chicken and taters, and we had cucumber slices too.

Tuesday: Mom's Chicken and Rice Casserole


Thursday: BBQ sausages and garden salad

Friday: Homemade pizza made with leftover sausage, zucchini and mushroom

No comments:

Post a Comment