Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan March 15 - 19


This week will be full of lots of visiting with family! It is March break week in NS and we are very blessed to have Tim's sister and family and my parents and sisters visiting. Plus all the regular stuff - work, mom's group and Pilates! Yup, I started prenatal pilates last week, and wow, I am out of shape. I don't think some of those muscles have been worked for two years... when I last took the class. I am looking forward to the health benefits and how a little bit of exercise goes a long way in shaping my attitude about health and exercise. The sidewalks are completely clear and that really helps with walking... I have been out much more lately with the girls. Although Charlotte often wants to walk "with her feet" which makes things a lot slower!

Here is the menu plan for this week:

Monday: Chicken, asparagus and rice
Tuesday: Corn Chowder (minus the bacon this time... I found that surprisingly, it didn't add much flavor at all)
Wednesday: Taco Salad Bowls
Thursday: Pancakes with loads of fresh fruit
Friday: Leftovers, or pizza night

Check out Laura's blog for ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment