Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Nov 2nd


Wow, I am writing a menu plan on my blog, on MONDAY!! This has been a wonderfully productive day, despite the fact that Charlotte has a fever and has been nursing A LOT today. My SIL has generously offered to look after Charlotte for a few hours every week and it started today! It is amazing to have time to work on the business without the interruption of a babe who needs me. Hurray! Plus it forces me to tidy the house every Sunday which starts the week off on such a fresh note.

Here is my menu plan for this week:

Monday: Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches (didn't have last week)
Tuesday: Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta
Wednesday: Leftover Buffet
Thursday: Shanie's Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Friday: Pizza (homemade, I think I will dust of the breadmaker. Perhaps use this recipe for the dough.)

I also want to try to bake Apple Sauce Spice Cake and Apple Banana Oatmeal Muffins as well.

Check out Laura's blog for some more great menu planning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment