Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Midwifery

Happy International Day of the Midwife.

Here's hoping everything will be in place for New Brunswick soon. There are people working very hard for this, THANK YOU to each one. Many of us will reap the benefits of your labour.

I don't know why I have been posting so much lately, a little addicted? Had a wonderful day today, and so proud of Tim who brought home his RED S
EAL tonight. (He has completed his apprenticeship after years of hard work.) Just started reading "Diaper Free" by Ingrid Bauer, so fascinating, I can barely put it down. Found it at Chapters, a little treasure tucked under some other books that were on sale. Charlotte has been going to bed consistently at 9 pm, which is such a gift.

Tim got home a bit early today, and we made a family trip to the park. Charlotte's first time in a swing, and she enjoyed it! Now I must switch over my laundry and throw in the diapers from today. Despite all the unexpected happenings so far this month (shall I say... exterminator??) I feel so content and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment